Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sore Throat

Phew... 1st day at work after having a day off due to my throat problem. Very painful since sunday nite n went to doctor on monday morning, had some anti-biotic. Hmmm... it sounds great for lots of people when they got medicine from doctor, xspecially anti-biotics, coz the next thing the doctor is going to give us is... MC!!!

But... getting mc isn't really great, we gotta rest at home n make sure we are really in good shape the next morning b4 work. And... bout anti-biotics, we gotta finish it coz it could bring to lots of trouble if we didn't. Some contains high toxicity chemical compounds such as strychnine and arsenic. So, what's so great bout not feeling well n getting medicine n mc? Afterall, it brings lots of trouble to us oni, who on earth wanna get sick?

Back to today's topic: Sore Throat
I've been suffering from the sickness since the past 2 days n it's really really painful at the right side of my throat, ulser at the right side of my mouth n headache too. I couldn't even swallow my food well, my throat feel pain. And this is the 1st time in my life that i got sore throat at the right side of my throat (usually at the center).

Sore throat is a symptom of many medical disorders. Infections cause the majority of sore throats and are contagious. Infections are caused either by viruses such as the flu, the common cold, mononucleosis, or by bacteria such as strep, mycoplasma, or hemophilus.

While bacteria respond to antibiotic treatment, viruses do not... [+]

No comments:

Mercy Talkers

´