Monday, July 02, 2007

Help

"Help...!!!" When people who need it shouting the word, others will ask, what the hell he/she needs it? He/she looks fine, seems no problem with the life. But have we ever thought, does everyone around us telling their problems to others always?

Here comes the question mark, why do people needs help? Lots of people pretended to look fine eventhough they have problems, coz... who cares? Who on earth will care for others' problems since everybody is having their own problems everyday and every single hour or even minute!

There are many kinds of problems, for instant, money is not a problem to some, but 'love' to them is a big problem, or vice versa. Whenever we found out that people who stay sorrounding us got problem, we, homo sapiens created by God, will tend to ask, trying to dig out and analyse the problem face by them.

But, at the end of the day, how many of us are willing to lend their helping hands? I believe there will be lots of excuses trying not to get involve, but why trying to know others' problem in the first place since you are not even ready to help? Things will go the other way round, it will hurt the one who share his/her problem with us, they will feel depress, dejected and upset.

So, what the hell is going on? We always like to know about others' problems but not willing to help, furthermore, i believe some will even share what ever they had heard, with others... this is making the problem WORSE!!!

When bad things happen, then only regreted for not lending their helping hands in the first place, this is a common human nature.

Here's a song to those who are facing lots of problems lately, hope that God will help you, but don't ever never have a short thought, taking your own life is not the best way to solve problem, coz others will have to clean up the mess for you.

To all the problem creators, please don't make things worse and to those who are facing problems, may God Bless You all, coz when the ship reaches harbour, it will automatically become straight. Just don't feel upset when you face problem, don't bow to it, just treat it as a harm on your way to success. After all, who on earth won't have problems anyway.

Hope you all will like this song, sung by The Beatles.





The Beatles
HELP

Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, help.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me.

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure,
I know that I just need you like I've never done before.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these daya are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh.

No comments:

Mercy Talkers

´