Friday, December 02, 2005

My 1st day...

Halo... dis is my 1st time blogging, just heard it from frens a couple of days ago. Walaueh... they said i can post anything i want n ppl will hv a look at it n sometimes gv comment... sipeksong.

So... 1st time blogging oso dunno wat 2 say... damn happy now... 1st of all, i wanna thank solitudism 4 introducing me dis time spending activity, cool... Oso i wanna thank 2 Blogger.com 4 giving me da chance 2 talk shit shit things dat happen...

Ok lar, dunno wat 2 say liao... very happy now... just had my breakfast, damn full, hv 2 rest 1st b4 i can continue typing...

C u guys...

Oh ya... btw, i love "The Reds"... they r mighty powerful!!!

1 comment:

Jinson Chan said...

Finally I figure out who's linking to my website. It is good to know you are blogging too. I will be back to Malaysia for 2 weeks during CNY. I will see if I can catch up with you. Please don't give up your blog even when your "mighty reds" trailing my "red devils" *yay yay!*

Mercy Talkers

´